Our church is a group of ordinary people who meet together every Sunday afternoon to learn from Bible about Jesus and the great things he has done. We are a community who is passionate about following Jesus and sharing God’s love to everyone. CCCC is a church plant ministry of Kings Park Community Church.
Engage with the Filipino – Australian community by creating a dynamic environment of Evangelistic outreaches, Biblical teachings, Worship and Fellowship.
A Christ Centred Community Church that coach people to spiritual growth and maturity in Christ while being empowered to proclaim Jesus’s life changing message in our community.
What We Believe
- The Bible as originally given by God is divinely inspired, infallible, and entirely trustworthy, and is the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct, from which we can know that:
- God: There is one true eternal creator God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Creation: God created all things, making man and woman in His own image and for relationship with Him.
- Sin: entered into the world through human disobedience following the rebellion of Satan against God.
- Christ: The Son, Christ Jesus, was born of a virgin and lived as a sinless man. Out of the abundance of God’s love the Father gave His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die to save all people from sin. Christ rose from the grave defeating the power of sin.
- Salvation: The death and resurrection of Christ brings salvation by grace through faith to those who repent, seek forgiveness, and believe in Him.
- Spirit: The Holy Spirit, following Jesus’ return to His Father in heaven, lives within those who have salvation as a comforter and guide, guaranteeing their eternal hope.
- Church: The true universal Church is a spiritual entity composed of all individuals who put their faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the head of the Church. God has called individual Christians to meet together as local churches.
- Life: Those who trust in Jesus as their Lord and Saviour are called to live a transformed life.
- Eternity: Jesus is the only way to a relationship with God. Those who have received salvation have eternal life as joint heirs with Christ. Those who do not believe in Christ are separated from God for eternity.
- Return & New Creation: Christ will return as Lord to the earth and everyone will see him. There will be a new heaven and a new earth
These statements we are called to believe, uphold, and proclaim to all persons in all spheres of life.
You don’t have to understand all of this before you come to our church and if you want to know more about what we believe please feel free to ask and we are happy to talk about it.
love to see you there on Sunday – come along!